Your privacy is important to us. It is Areté Collective’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, http://arete-collective.com, and other sites we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
This policy is effective as of 1 January 2020.
1. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Areté Collective’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Areté Collective’s website;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
1. Further, you agree, to the fullest extent permitted by law, to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Areté Collective, its officers, directors and employees against any damages, liabilities or costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and defense costs, arising from or allegedly arising from or in any way related to or connected with the unauthorized use, reuse or modification of the materials on Areté Collective’s website.
2. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Areté Collective at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Areté Collective’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Areté Collective does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Areté Collective may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Areté Collective does not make any commitment to update the materials.